Location: Downtown Vancouver: BC (Local candidate preferred.)
Duration: 6 Month:
• One or more industry certifications such as CISSP, CRISC, CISA, CISM, GCIH, GPEN
• Previous experience using Splunk and/or ArcSight is must
• Education or experience in computer forensics
• Knowledge of British Columbia’s Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act
• Knowledge of NERC CIP Standards
As part of the Cyber Security Operations team, you will be responsible to;
• Lead, or assist in the monitoring, identification, investigation, reporting, and mitigating of cyber security threats and risks.
• Provide second- and third-level support and analysis during and after a security incident.
• Lead or assist internal Client teams and service providers to identify and remediate security vulnerabilities.
• Perform incident analysis by correlating data from various sources and determines if a critical system or data set has been impacted
• Lead or participate in security investigations and compliance reviews
• Act as a liaison between incident response leads and subject matter experts.
• Monitor external events and security logs to identify new threats, vulnerabilities and incidents.
• Assist in the preparation daily, weekly, monthly operational reports
• Assist with continuous improvement initiatives.
• Assist with establishing and maintaining security incident response plans.
Job type Full Time, Permanent Industries
Staffing/Employment AgenciesCareer level