As a Life Insurance Sales Consultant you will be responsible for the development of new business, direct from client enquiries or from existing clients. Responsibilities will include:
- Contacting potential customers by telephone
- Identifying customers’ needs and requirements / explaining available options
- Discussing clients’ medical circumstances
- Processing insurance applications
- Maintaining customer relationships
- Instructing insurance providers / checking policy documents
- Maintaining FCA compliance
Our client is a specialist protection brokerage obtaining Life, Critical Illness and Income Protection policies for people with past or present medical conditions. As a niche independent brokerage they pride themselves on giving a friendly, professional service with no high-pressure sales techniques. They are based in Portishead, North Somerset.
As a Life Insurance Sales Consultant you will ideally have a background in selling Life Insurance / Call Centre / Medical Underwriting. Financial services experience in a sales environment is desirable and you will also have:
- Good IT skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent customer service skills
- Drive to meet and exceed targets
If you wish to be considered for the role of Life Insurance Sales Consultant, please forward your CV quoting reference 283087A.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: life insurance sales consultant insurance broker sales call centre medical underwriting financial services customer service Portishead Bristol North Somerset.