Msn Hotmail email is a free web-based mail solution owned by Microsoft Corporation. MSN Hotmail comes with solid security features and a straightforward, easy to use yet, quite powerful, interface. The web-based mail service is also known as Microsoft Outlook, that has added services and other storage upgrades. The goal is to make sure that at the end of this post you can complete Hotmail Sign In and Sign up.
Hotmail was founded in 1996 however after it was bought by Microsoft it became known as Msn Hotmail. Although it was still changed to Windows Live Hotmail whose latest version was introduced in 2011 and was later known as Outlook.com. Over the years Hotmail has gained much popularity and usage with over 60 million active monthly users. Some unique features of the Hotmail account can be seen below.
According to Heinz Tschabitscher in www.Lifewire.com
MSN Hotmail email not only looks nice, it also works nicely with its straight forward interface that makes most actions readily accessible with a few clicks (keyboard shortcuts would also be neat).
FEATURES OF MSN HOTMAIL
- It provides free web-based email accounts.
- Hotmail account applies effective spam filtering to incoming emails, puts any detected junk in a special folder.
- It offers up to ten custom filters for mail sorting, blocked senders list.
- Hotmail has secure log-in, a secure mode for public computers and can block remote images.
- The Inbound and outbound attachments are automatically scanned for viruses.
- Recovering mail from the “Junk E-Mail” folder or reporting spam that slipped through is very easy.
- Four POP accounts are accessed with the MSN account.
GUIDE TO MSN HOTMAIL SIGN UP ON HOTMAIL SIGN IN PAGE
- On your browser login to www.hotmail.com.
- Navigate to the foot of the screen and click on “Sign up now”.
- A new Create an Account page would appear.
- To create a Hotmail account, you need to fill some personal details such as :
- Enter your First name and your Last name.
- Create a unique Username and as well enter a strong password.
- Re-enter the password you choose.
- Enter your Country/Region.
- Select date of birth and Gender.
- Enter your country code and confirm that you are a human and not robot.
- Afterwards, click on “Create Account” and your Hotmail email account is live.
After creating the account, to Login or sign in to your account use the procedures outlined below:
GUIDE TO MSN HOTMAIL LOGIN
- Login to www.hotmail.com on your browser.
- The page will automatically redirect to Outlook Sign page.
- Enter your Email Address and Password.
- Click on Login.
N/B: Msn Hotmail is now known as Microsoft Outlook.
Thanks and hope the guide was helpful. Feel free to use the comment box if you have any questions or contributions and don’t forget to subscribe.